Individual camping site with sleeping barrel in South Tyrol
Spending the night in a sleeping barrel at the Steiner Camping Park
Have you ever spent the night in a wooden barrel? In addition to our comfortable bungalows, we also offer interesting sleeping barrels. It's an adventure – but you still won't have to forego comfort.
If you are an outdoorsman-type, you'll find this the ideal, cozy way to sleep in a small space. Are you curious? Then stop by when you're in our neighborhood and try it out. A lot of motorcycle enthusiasts are convinced that it's the optimal alternative!
Our sleeping barrels offer 8 m² of floorspace and enough room for a maximum of two persons. The entryway features a table that can be folded out, or room for a small child's cot.
Features of our sleeping barrels:
- 8 m² of floorspace
- Sleeping quarters with storage space
- Entryway with table that can be folded out & seating (2 benches)
- Window which can be opened on the end of the barrel over the bed
- Light & electrical outlet
- Includes bed linen (already in place)
- - No private bathroom – but access to the common sanitary facilities (approx. 50 meters away)
Dogs are not allowed!